CREATIVE VIDEO PRODUCER & EDITOR (Maternity Cover) for MADE.COMThis job listing has expired
CREATIVE VIDEO PRODUCER & EDITOR (MATERNITY COVER)
Line Manager: Creative Design Manager
Location: London Position type: 8 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
MADE.COM is a UK-based online retailer of designer furniture and home accessories, founded in 2010. Our mission is to make great design accessible to everybody and so we do things slightly differently from other retailers; we cut out the expensive middle-men and produce original design at an affordable price.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Perform management responsibilities and various hands-on tasks generally identified under video production including: producing, directing, filming, audio recording, non-linear editing, colour grading have a basic understanding of lighting, and do administrative tasks where applicable.
- Ensure all video content is created and delivered to reflect and promote the brand values: Attention to detail. Great value Straight talking Unconventional
- Grow MADE’s video content on social channels and the website in accordance with quality guidelines to promote the brand.
- Oversee all aspects of product and social video shoots, which may include commissioning and managing freelancers in the UK and overseas, nurture these relationships and provide feedback to uphold video quality and standard.
- Ensure video guidelines are up to date and are communicated and complied with throughout video production as part of quality control.
- Act across multidisciplinary teams within the MADE departments and countries to identify specific project assets and needs to ensure delivery is up to standard and on time.
- Ensure correct financial, people, and equipment resources are commissioned where applicable to deliver projects on time and to standard.
- Forecast budgets for freelancers ( UK/ Shanghai), for video equipment, music licenses and other video needs identified to secure quality across all platforms on time and to standard.
- Edit all videos to suit the MADE.COM style and tone of voice.
- Customise product and social videos upon completion and sign off with individual specific customisations to guarantee videos are fit for purpose for online delivery.
- Maintain and communicate video libraries to the necessary departments to make certain video releases are on time.
- Maintain online video presence, making sure all videos are current and up to date where applicable.
- Research current trends in video, be passionate about creative videos within various mediums and collect inspiration to feedback to the teams for content purposes.
WHAT YOU’LL BE
- Brand consistent: assure all MADE videos - in various formats and throughout various mediums - respond actively to and are in line with our brand guidelines, brand proposition and desired communication objectives.
- Idea driven: create memorable video concepts and deliveries that stand out from high-street competition, and champion the brand values visually and stylishly.
- Performance driven: accurate tracking and reporting of the results of your output and consistently building upon your successes, using analytics, surveys and your audience to understand what content is relevant.
- Coordinated: organise all video shoots in the UK and overseas, leasing with multiple teams in the UK and in Shanghai. Keep track of all raw assets, organise footage for editing and maintain and submit video library.
- Passionate & Innovative: stay up to date on video trends and share your findings with the wider team, inspire video projects and video’s role within the company and outside.
- Technically skilled: know your programs, their abilities and limitations throughout video production and post production. Final Cut Pro X ( currently in use) Colour Finale Premiere Pro Compressor Photoshop ( basic knowledge) After Effects knowledge would be an advantage
- Team Player: be able to strongly communicate within the team to champion your ideas but perform your share of the duties and contribute to the result.
WHAT WE’LL NEED
- Someone with a portfolio which demonstrates expertise within video production and post-production, and shows off a creative flair, originality and a clear visual sense.
- Someone passionate about their role, who doesn’t consider this just to be a job but clearly understands the role that video plays and who is driven to reach beyond what is required.
- Someone with technical skills using various video production tools such as camera equipment, lighting equipment and audio equipment.
- Someone with scrupulous attention to detail not just in the end deliverables, but also throughout the entire video process.
- Someone who can communicate strongly, work within in a team but is no pushover when it comes to upholding ideas.
- Someone who sees a challenge as an opportunity and who approaches problem solving creatively.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An award winning, fast-paced, creative and fun office environment in Soho
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- Access to the leaders of one of the UK’s most innovative retailers
- Generous employee benefits package including private healthcare
- Regular post-work events, snacks and drinks in the office with a diverse team
Up your street? Apply online for the opportunity to join our team in the heart of Soho.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Product Manager - Asos
Closing 22 July 2017
- ASOS plc
Versioning Producer - Production Agency
Closing 22 July 2017
- An attractive salary is available
Want more CREATIVE VIDEO PRODUCER & EDITOR (Maternity Cover) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Audio Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Lighting Cameraperson jobs, Lighting Supervisor jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.