CREATIVE ARTWORKER - JUNIOR STUDIO MANAGER
- An ability to work under a time centric environment
- All round excellence in design/creativity/presentation skills
- Be able to take direction and critique work in a team
- An ability to generate quick concepts and realise ideas
- Have a very creative and imaginative mindset with a good eye for composition and colour
- Ability to work both independantly and as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage and administer multiple projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time
- A sense of humour and be sociable and approachable!
Please note this is NOT a Graphic Design role.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.