Business Development Manager - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
This young, energetic agency based in the North West near Milton keynes / Bedford in a beautiful converted Barn are looking to rapidly expand their team. As part of big plans they need a ‘best in class’ Business Development Manager.
This exciting, client focused role will include finding and developing new business, liaising with clients and helping drive the company forward. This position provides the chance for you to utilise your own existing network in addition to forming new connections in order to develop business opportunities that will deliver rewarding results.
You’ll have a proven new business track record gained from at least 2 years working within the creative/advertising industry. You’ll know all about the importance of networking, building contacts and developing relationships with potential clients. You’ll also be brilliant at re-energising existing clients while creating those new opportunities.
The agency prides itself on producing top quality content, whether it’s a shiny new website, a corporate re-branding strategy or delivering a long term integrated marketing campaign. We exceed our clients expectations and our creative team consistently pushes the boundaries to achieve the very highest standard of work.
If you are an ambitious Business Development Manager with an eye for quality and a great sense of direction, then this could be the job vacancy for you. We will also look at candidates from a senior position in sales or marketing with great industry links/experience and an emphasis on developing new business opportunities on a personal, one to one level.
An engaging and charismatic Business Development person able to lead our business development strategy and activities. You will be responsible for developing and advancing new areas of growth.
Significant management experience within a design/branding/digital studio environment as well as an in-depth understanding of how our industry operates and the needs and expectations of clients.
A minimum 2 years experience of creating and executing new business plans across these disciplines with the ability to spot opportunities where our experience and expertise could deliver a real value to potential clients.
• Responsible for identifying and contacting client decision makers to set up meetings and create pitch opportunities, leading to obtaining new business wins
• Ensure that opportunities fit the profile of the company and fit appropriate budget and quality
• Identify wider sector opportunities where our in-direct experience and expertise would be of benefit
• Developing an on-going and sustainable sales pipeline
• Responsible for identifying new marketplace opportunities and trends that fit with the profile of the company.
• Gain an understanding of potential client’s business strategy, offerings and decision-making structures
• Responsible for ensuring that revenue targets are met based upon your sales goals
Skills and Experience
• 2+ years of business development, sales and client engagement in a design, branding or strategy/innovation consultancy
• In-depth knowledge of the processes of design and digital services
• Knowledgeable about design, technology, digital and general consumer trends
• Engaging, charismatic and persuasive
• Proven ability in finding contacts, developing and growing relationships and to closing opportunities
• Solid business acumen
• Thrives in a self-directed role but understands that working as part of a team is critical to success
• Ability to travel
• Full UK drivers license
This is a fantastic opportunity to become Business Development Manager within a growing creative agency. If this sounds like your next role please apply below with your CV and package expectations ASAP.
Salary and benefits are negotiable and will depend on experience.
Business Development Manager
Competitive Package (dependent on experience)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design and Research Superviser for FDM Artwork
Closing 9 September 2017
- FDMArtwork Limited
- £24,000 - £25,500 per annum
Freelance Account Manager - Social Media Advertising
Closing 30 August 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £150 to 250 /day
Want more Business Development Manager - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Account Director jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Director jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Media Account Director jobs, New Business Director jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Director jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.