Brand Marketing ManagerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to join their marketing team.
As a key support to the Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing & Marketing & Communications Director, this role requires a strong commercial/retail/fashion & creative marketeer who can manage customer behaviour & loyalty through developing innovative & engaging marketing campaigns. This role will focus on strategically developing & delivering 360 Marketing campaigns linking Brand, Retail and Digital Marketing teams and will be responsible for concepting, developing and overseeing UK marketing projects. With line management of one direct report, and working alongside 6 UK/Brand Marketing colleagues.
* Support Snr Manager in developing the full year UK marketing strategy, corresponding calendar & budgets.
* Manage UK Brand & Retail/fashion marketing initiatives from conception through to analysis in line with brand marketing core goals & objectives
* Devise & deliver bespoke innovative marketing initiatives that increase consumer engagement, footfall to UK stores & brand loyalty
* Focus team efforts on engaging & retaining existing customers whilst also delivering new acquisition & re engaging lapsed customers
* Provide insightful analysis of both industry & business to develop bespoke marketing activity linked to brand strategy and product focus areas with which to shape marketing activity
* Constantly on the look out for 'the new & the next' innovative and exciting new opportunities & trends that would add value to the customer experience & business commercially.
* Develop & lead key brand partnerships to leverage, position & amplify the brand and develop our UK customer base.
* Act as a lead stakeholder linking Brand Marketing, Digital, B&M, VM and Retail teams.
* UK Brand & Retail Projects and Events
* Developing & delivering key & core product marketing campaigns
* Strategic UK 360 Media planning, execution & analysis
* Brand Marketing projects, collaborations & partnerships
* Line management of direct report
* Delivering timely UK/Brand plans to Global Marketing teams
* Forecasting, Managing & reporting budget for owned areas
* Proven marketing experience at management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment
* Ability to manage upward stakeholders, downward & laterally
* Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized & skilled management of multiple small & large scale projects
* Excellent at interpreting figures & analysis and actively using data to make commercial decisions
* Full ownership of key areas of responsibility - both project led, ongoing key areas and of direct reports responsibilities
* Multitasking & adaptableness - Live project execution, BAU activity & forward planning 6 months ahead
* A proven results driven manager, developing direct reports & setting clear targets for their area based on departmental plans
* Proven experience of integrating digital, social, influencer & partnership amplification & media planning into campaign activity
* Ability to combine an innovative & creative approach with a commercial & practical mind
* The proven ability to negotiate and liaise at a senior level with confidence and impact
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions
* Highly developed communication & presentation skills
* Experience in Media planning & execution is highly desirable - Print, OOH, Digital
* Strong affinity with fashion, culturally aware; with an in depth awareness of current fashion, music and lifestyle trends and a strong visual eye
* An open & creative thinker, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments, innovations and technology.
* Genuine passion for understanding customers & retail, fashion, brand and product
* A self-starter mind-set; able to work both independently and collaboratively with teams and peers with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
* Strong team player, project and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively
* Determined, resilient and able to stay positive under pressure
* Self-aware, able to influence others and manage their perceptions upwards, downwards and laterally
* Builds consistently productive relationships across other functions/departments
Please send a current CV stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
DTP Graphics Coach/Trainer
Closing 23 May 2017
- £47,000 to 48,000 p/a
Social Media Account Director
Closing 22 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £42,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Brand Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Fashion Events jobs, Fashion Account Manager jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.