Associate Motion Graphics Editor for Splash Damage
About Splash Damage
Splash Damage is famous for crafting blockbuster multiplayer experiences from our studio in Greater London. Our recent projects include multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb and Gears of War 4.
We're currently expanding for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented superstars to help build them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times’s Best Companies accreditation three years running. Come join us!
As an Associate Motion Graphics Editor, you’re the trusted champion of internal communication across and the game IPs of the studio. You’ll be responsible for working monthly with each of our game teams, to help showcase their work to the rest of the studio and our partners.
You’ll be mentored by our experienced video team to take on the role end to end. Starting from script production, you’ll follow each video asset, editing rough cuts through to audio mastering of the final render.
- Work within the video team to edit digital content to our highest quality standards
- Create stylish animated titles and infographics to support internal and external projects
- Liaise with game teams to help plan, produce and deliver video content from start to finish within given deadlines
- Complete post production for projects including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web
- Edit video content produced in house, including marketing projects and internal updates
- Eat pastries every Friday
Required Skills and Experience
- Passionate about online multiplayer gaming
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere, Audition, After Effects and PhotoShop)
- Experience with capturing, editing, and sound recording
- Ability to structure and generate scripts and shot lists
- Understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and confident in delivering to tight deadlines, whilst prioritising multiple games simultaneously
- Excellent task management and organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and value differing perspectives
- Able to take own initiative
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Strong demonstrable digital art/design and animation background
- At least 1 year’s full-time experience of working on digital media is preferable, but not essential providing you can demonstrate a high quality show reel
Perks & Benefits
Alongside our brand-new headquarters, stocked up drinks fridge and a never-ending supply of coffee, all of our roles come complete with the following perks and benefits:
- Private medical insurance that covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Referral fee
Find out more on our Perks & Benefits page.
Splash Damage offers a fun, friendly and relaxed working environment. Everyone here shares a passion for video games and that shows in daily office life. We also regularly get together for social events like pub quizzes, cinema nights, football, and company parties.
Find out more on our Culture page.
Creative Director for Creative Spark
Closing 2 September 2017
- Creative Spark
- 40k - 50k DOE
Creative Animator/Editor for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.