Associate Creative Director for Breakthrough MediaThis job listing has expired
Who are we?
Breakthrough is a full-service agency, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house. This ensures that our strategic thinking informs our creativity, and that our strategy is influenced by real-time audience engagement with our campaigns. Our clients are prestigious and include the Home Office, Foreign & Commonwealth Office, US State Department, United Nations; Australian, Tunisian and Iraqi governments, companies such as KPMG, public benefit organisations including the Rockefeller Foundation, and charities such as the NSPCC.
We specialise in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
In four-and-a-half years we’ve grown to almost 200 people all working across our offices in Australia, Iraq, Kenya, Tunisia and at our headquarters in the UK. It’s an exciting time, and we’ve big plans for the future – and we’re looking for someone to help get us there.
What are we looking for?
Breakthrough is looking for an Associate Creative Director to lead the improvement, quality and impact of our creative concepts. with immaculate copy that can influence our target audience and deliver on campaign objectives.
Interested? How does this sound…
- You’ll partner with Art Directors, and work alone, to develop concepts that stand out against the competition, engage with our target audience, and translate across a variety of media, including print, digital, direct mail, social and film.
- You’ll ensure the highest creative standards across all content produced by Breakthrough, reviewing creative work to ensure it is immaculate and meets strategic objectives.
- You’ll develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight and creative inspiration.
- You’ll work closely with art, editorial and traffic departments to ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
- You’ll ensure the highest creative standards across all written content, reviewing copy to ensure it is immaculate and meets strategic objectives.
- You’ll assign work and motivate your team to consistently produce exceptional concepts and final work.
- You’ll work closely with campaign managers to grow the business and ensure that our clients are satisfied with the quality of our creative work, and our responsiveness to their needs.
- You’ll participate fully in client meetings, communicating creative vision and proposals effectively.
- You’ll work with the Executive Creative Director as a team, creating concepts, developing presentations and presenting ideas.
- Problem solve and ensure solutions are always identified swiftly, minimise inefficiencies and reputational damage and maximise opportunities to improve our work and promote the company, its work and successes.
- Manage performance through developing clear job descriptions, personal objectives and inspire the team in their development and promoting a positive and dynamic team
- Continually strive to inspire and elevate the level of creative ability in your team, ensuring that all creatives and copywriters are trained and, where needed, mentored to maintain and exceed the standards and expectations of the agency and the client, and to meet their own career goals.
What we need from you…
- Extensive experience of leading creative projects from concept to execution to presentation of ideas to clients.
- Provide leadership in creative communication practices for the wider organisation, and offer skills training – both formal and informal – to help raise quality standards across the team.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, short form copy and social publishing content
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to confidently present ideas/messages/scripts to clients and other senior stakeholders, ensuring a clear articulation of the creative vision.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with multiple competing environments.
- Proven experience of managing a large team with a hands on approach
- Be an ambassador for Breakthrough, our company, and its values.
Lastly, we’re committed to hiring a diverse workforce from different professional and cultural backgrounds, and to that end we encouraging a variety of peoples to our company to represent the diverse range of subjects associated with our projects.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter (maximum of one page) with information on why you’re right for this role, and what excites you about this job and our company.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Director - Top London Agency
Closing 26 May 2017
- £50,000 to 60,000 p/a
Closing 25 May 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.