Assistant Media Planner - Channel 5This job listing has expired
PURPOSE OF ROLE
To be responsible for assisting the planning and scheduling of all on air campaigns across the Ch5 Network of channels according to the media planning strategy. Also includes assisting in the planning of all navigational elements on the channels.
Implement the on air media planning strategy across at least one of the Ch5 Network of channels including navigation planning.
Responsible for the day to day logistics of asset creation, campaign management and asset delivery.
Liaising with 5Creative and Presentation to ensure deliveries and schedule changes are communicated clearly and accurately.
Input promotional campaigns into What’s On.
Devise a weekly navigational plan to support marketing and programming priorities and liaise with Continuity team to ensure they are briefed in a timely and effective manner.
Schedule promotional campaigns, including cross-promotions, to meet campaign targets, whilst ensuring all promo placements meet Compliance and Legal advice.
Maximise the schedule and exploit any creative scheduling opportunities.
Work with the Presentation Schedulers to ensure promotional airtime is maximised.
View all promotions prior to delivery to ensure they are correct, compliant and to brief.
Contribute to post campaign evaluations using Techedge Advantedge.
- Check daily TX reports and report back when appropriate to ensure minimum errors on the TX logs.
- Provide cover for Media Planning when required.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
At least 1 year’s proven experience in Media Planning at a broadcaster or media agency.
Knowledge of and passion for TV and the Channel5 portfolio.
Proven experience and knowledge of using a scheduling system such as Media Machine, IBMS, On Air, What’s On or similar.
- Experience of using research tools such as Techedge.
- Understanding of the role of Ofcom regulations and audience research in media planning.
- An understanding of junction architecture and presentation scheduling.
- Strong PC and systems experience.
- An understanding of the role of programming, marketing and navigation within a network broadcaster.
- High level of numeracy and exceptional attention to detail.
- A strong editorial eye in order to identify and exploit creative opportunities.
- The ability to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Work as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Paid Search and Display Marketing Specialist (Fashion Brand)
Closing 20 July 2017
- Impact Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Digital Project Manager - Independent Digital Agency
Closing 20 July 2017
- Gemini People
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Assistant Media Planner - Channel 5 jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Broadcast Assistant jobs, Promotions Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.