Asset Coordinator - Worldwide Media ContentThis job listing has expired
Our client is a worldwide provider of media content, technology, and connectivity solutions to the travel industry. Through the industry's most comprehensive product and services platform, they provide airlines with a wide range of inflight solutions which include Wi-Fi, movies, television, music, interactive software, as well as portable IFE solutions, content management services, e-commerce solutions and original content development. Serving over 150 airlines worldwide, our client delivers exceptional quality and value to its customers to help them achieve their passenger experience objectives. The company's headquarters are located in Los Angeles, California, with offices and teams located in North America, UK, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Oceania and South America. This is a role with great career progression and it is expected that there will be regular career progression opportunities for those willing and able to take on greater responsibility.
- Video Encoding
- QC of Masters and Encodes
- Managing digital asset, storage management and archiving
- Down/up loading digital content to/from a variety of sources
- Receive and prepare digital content for VOD and Technical departments
- Basic editing
- Supporting internal staff members with general digital asset enquiries at their request
- Completing ad hoc projects as instructed by Technical Manager or a member of the Senior Management Team
- COM Liaison
This is a brilliant role for a candidate who is eager to be involved in post-production. Whilst prior knowledge of media encoding and QC are desirable, in this role you will be trained. If you are self-driven go-getter with an extreme interest in post-production looking for career progression, this could be the role for you.
- Knowledge of transcoding, codecs and video formats
- Understanding of Aspect Ratio preservation and conversion, standards conversion
- Able to interpret and calibrate reference levels and test patterns
- Basic familiarity of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel, as are general PC-based skills
- The ability to consistently deliver work of high quality against tight deadlines is considered an important attribute for people performing this role - Good communication skills are essential
- An eye for detail
- Experience with Digital Rapids Stream Software and Adobe Premiere are advantageous
- Knowledge of analog and digital video, data compression techniques particularly MPEG 1, 2 and 4
- Knowledge of data integrity such as PIDs, bitrates and sample rates
- An interest in technology
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Animator/Editor for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Closing 19 September 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £22,000 to 26,000 p/a
Want more Asset Coordinator - Worldwide Media Content jobs?
Want to find more Technical Coordinator jobs, Video Designer jobs, Production Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Production Coordinator jobs, Quality Controller jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.