ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
You would be working for one of the UK’s largest 'live experiential’ agencies who are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and committed Creative Director to join their busy Creative Communications team.
- Creating print ready artwork to a brief and which adhere to brand guidelines.
- You will be ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects.
- Have an excellent understanding of typography, layout and print process needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
- You will also have a thirst to produce amazing work, be able work collaboratively and share best practices with a global team.
We are looking for a Artworker who:
- Has proven Mac skills
- At least 4 - 6 years industry experience.
- Is highly proficient in In-Design/Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Ideally has knowledge of other Adobe CS suite of programmes.
- Can work to a brief and a deadline.
- Can work to existing brand guidelines.
- Can manage workflow effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production.
- Consistency regardless of project size.
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team.
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
...and above all, someone who can ‘create unforgettable'
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Design Manager for Oxford University Press
Closing 29 May 2017
- Oxford University Press
- temp to perm
- 25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Senior Creative - Shopper
Closing 24 June 2017
- £45,000 to 55,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.