Artworker for 505 Games
Ideally you will be educated to degree level (although not essential), with qualifications in Graphic Design, and 1-2 years industry experience, although again, not essential.
You will be responsible for using already approved artwork to produce high res print packaging and both print and online marketing material. Most of your time spent will be working to strict 1st party templates and guidelines to create packaging materials. You will have a full understanding of the print process.
Working in a mac environment, you will be fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite, including illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. You will have an exceptional eye for detail and will have the ability to multi-task.
As a member of the design studio, your input may be required to discuss ideas, and concepts.
Reporting directly to the Creative Director you will also be working alongside the Studio Manager to ensure work briefs are accurate and ensure to report project progress along the way. You will be required to deliver excellent quality work under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
In addition to this you will have excellent communication skills and work well within a fast paced, but relaxed working environment.
- Producing print ready packaging.
- Working within 1st party templates and guidelines.
- Uploading packaging artwork to 1st party for approvals.
- Uploading print files to manufactures FTP servers ensuring print files are fit to print.
- Localization of artwork.
- Ensure files are correctly archived.
- Liaising with 1st party for any feedback amends required on packing artwork.
- Resizing of final art for metadata/online purposes.
- Follow briefs precisely.
- Create pack shots using existing artwork.
- Provide files internally when requested.
- Liaising with the studio manager to ensure accuracy is maintained.
In addition to your normal duties you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time, including travel inside and outside of the UK.
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Closing 3 February 2017
- The Surgery Design and Digital Ltd
- £28,000 p/a
Design Manager for Oxford University Press
Closing 23 January 2017
- Oxford University Press
- £25,000 - £32,000 depending on skills and experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.