Artworker/Design Assistant for Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4
We are looking for an in-house Artworker/Design Assistant to join our product design team working on the Harry Potter and James Bond Franchise.
Working with the team you will be required to artwork new design concepts and amend existing CAD’s as well as overseeing the approval process from start to finish. Knowledge or experience in sourcing would be a great advantage but not essential.
- Creating and editing artwork
- Using Illustrator & indesign
- Vector drawing skills
- Packaging design
- Design of POS for in-store
- Putting artwork up for approval
- Sourcing of manufacturers and working with them to produce new products
- Working from sampling stage to completion
- Negotiating costs, placing orders and arranging delivery
- Daily running of the website
- Uploading new products and banners etc.
- Good Photoshop skills including re-touching required
- Knowledge of Shopify would be an advantage but not essential
- Self motivation with good prioritisation and time management skills
Salary- £16,000-£18,000 (depending on experience)
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Creative Artworker for Ice
Closing 23 May 2017
- perm, temp to perm
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Artworker/Design Assistant jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Retail Designer jobs, Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.