Artworker - Award Winning AgencyThis job listing has expired
We're working with an award winning creative agency who are looking for a talented and technical artworker with an excellent eye for detail.
This agency describe themselves as a creative communications agency that specialise in creating eye catching and well rounded campaigns for a variety of different sectors.
A through and through design agency they produce everything from OOH, instore POS, brochures, large format print, and now a little bit of digital.
If you are looking for a fun creative agency to work in where your technical artworking ability is needed please get in touch!
- Efficiently produce artwork for brochures, leaflets, print, POS,OOH and some digital outputs.
- Demonstrate a strong capability to produce innovative and creative layouts and also retouch images where necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team but also take ownership on your own projects.
- Work to deadlines and budgets successfully.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent attention to detail both technical and creative.
- Quality understanding of layout and typography and retouching.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Communication and organisational skills are key.
- Advanced knowledge of print processes and techniques.
- HTML and CSS knowledge are a plus.
Please provide a portfolio alongside your application, please note this role is strictly and artworking role and this is what is specifically needed.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Artworker - Award Winning Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.