Artistic Designer for Primark
Take a leading role in a new creative team and drive the artistic strategy of a fashion giant
We need a practiced professional who’s confident with every element of the visual arts. This role is most accurately described as being a hybrid between graphic design and art direction, but the possibilities extend beyond both. You’ll make important calls on the ‘what’, ‘where’ and ‘when’ regarding all of Primark’s creative campaigns. And, your personal vision will contribute to how the brand is perceived by the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Executing challenging design briefs from the Primark Marketing and VM teams.
- Engaging the creative team and developing our brand identity with one original concept after another.
- Visualising lead creative direction for major seasonal campaigns across all online and off-line channels.
- Working with product managers to identify the latest fashion trends and reflecting them by producing the most innovative visuals in the retail market.
- Influencing photo-shoots and art direction on secondary projects.
- Inspiring, encouraging and motivating team members to drive sales and brand awareness through distinctive creative output.
What you’ll need
- A degree in design (or equivalent).
- 5 or more years’ experience in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Masterful ability to manipulate content using Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent knowledge of photography, typography, layout and print production processes.
- Ability to interpret fashion trends and translate them into commercially driven creative.
- Experience in fashion retail is a plus.
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Graphic Designer – Packaging for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.