Art Director, Curator, Account ManagerThis job listing has expired
Started in 2012, My Client is a leading wall décor designer, manufacture and distributor to major retail outlets both online and brick and mortar around the worldincluding HomeGoods, Bed Bath and Beyond and Kohls. Sales span 20 countries and 4 continents on a monthly basis. The team is based in New York with satellite offices around the world.
My Client is currently seeking a Jr. Art Director/Graphic Designer hungry to designwall décor for a living. Our ideal candidate is a highly creative, proficient graphic designer by trade who loves to use different artistic mediums (even just for fun).
As our Jr. Art Director/Graphic Designer, you will be asked to curate art for our brand, source outside artists/designers, and art direct/manage our existing artists and manage relationships with our current accounts. It’s necessary to have a passion for design and familiarity with major retail outlets (both online and brick and mortar) where décor is sold. You are your own art director in this position and we look to your creative initiatives to drive you. Yes, this is actually a job where you’ll use your artistic creativity every single day.
The position is for a full-time hire based in New York City with an initial freelance trial. Job is salary-based with incentive-based bonuses
• Degree in fine arts or graphic design; BA required, BFA preferred
• 4-5+ years experience working in an ad agency or in-house design department
• Possess strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Strong sense of accountability, ownership, and drive
• Familiarity with the design processes
• Ability to build positive relationships with others and take direction
• Good conceptual thinker
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• On occasion, must be able to translate ideas or client needs into actual piecesunder tight deadlines.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
3D Graphic Artist - Technician
Closing 21 June 2017
- White Plains
Art Director/Designer for Swagger Media
Closing 15 June 2017
- Swagger Media
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.