Apparel Graphic Designer for USC
At USC we’ve been sourcing the latest trends and forging exciting brand partnerships for the past 2 decades - and we’re not about to stop anytime soon! Constantly moving forward and leading the way with our unrivalled ranges of branded clothing, footwear and accessories.
It’s all go here at our head office too! Whether you are buying, merchandising or helping ensure our site is up and running – there’s always something to get involved with. Our fast paced, dynamic and friendly team is a great place to start your career in fashion.
We are currently searching for an experienced Apparel Graphic Designer for our Own Brand product here at USC.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Responsible for placement/slogan graphic design for USC own label brands - Firetrap, SoulCal, Soviet & Fabric, also smaller revolving projects for the group, using a variety of techniques
- Ability to spot trends and translate into commercial designs, that are customer focused
- Working closely with the clothing designers and buyers to achieve their needs for each range
- Creation of accurate specification artwork and tech packs for submission to the factories
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Hand illustration is a key skill required for this role.
- Used to working in a fast paced design environment
- Excellent cad skills – Photoshop & Illustrator required
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Passionate & hard working
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of USC ethos and brand values
- Extremely well organised
- Strong team player
- Ability to interpret fashion trends into fantastic creative
- Professional demeanour and attitude
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Hardworking, reliable and committed
If you are looking for that next step and want to grow your career with a dynamic retailer then Apply Today!
Interactive Digital Artist (Multimedia Designer)
Closing 9 September 2017
- Septeni Global
- £25,000 to 45,000 p/a
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Want more Apparel Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more CAD Technician jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Illustrator jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.