Android DeveloperThis job listing has expired
This is a great opportunity for an Android Developer to join this very creative and strategic digital agency, based in Central London.
My client is a well-established, creative digital agency, whose clients are huge brands within the automotive, entertainment and FMCG sectors. They provide strategic solutions from email marketing, website development, virtual reality (VR) to mobile and wearable tech. They are now looking for an Android Developer to join their android development team.
The role of the Android Developer is:-
* Android development. Developer will code, debug and unit test systems per requirements and technical design.
* App architecture. Developer will be expected to design the app architecture, select necessary tools, frameworks and patterns.
* Developer will be expected to assist the QA team during the testing activities, write necessary unit tests and UI testing scripts.
* Developer will be expected to being able to distribute apps internally via various distribution platforms and publish apps to the Google Play.
* Review and analyse requirements. Developer will review requirements and design documents to facilitate effective system design and development.
* Support, refactor and enhance existing production systems.
Desired knowledge and skills:-
* Relevant degree in software programming.
* Experience and knowledge of the Android platform, tools and SDKs.
* Strong JAVA skills.
* An understanding of the Object Orientated Programming.
* An understanding of the MVC architecture.
* Experience in the systems development life-cycle.
* Experience in integration with RESTful web services.
* Experience in testing the mobile apps (unit tests, UI tests).
* The capacity to work independently and also as part of a team.
* Experience in Android Wear development is a plus.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV, and examples of your latest work.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Design Manager
Closing 2 June 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Want more Android Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.