Account Manager - Integrated AgencyThis job listing has expired
Marketing Account Manager
An award-winning marketing agency in Buckinghamshire is looking for two new Marketing Account Managers to join their highly successful team!
Their key philosophy is is to offer consistent, joined-up sales and marketing solutions for their customers - covering branding, email marketing, web, PR, content, social, video and consultancy.
The role would suit a confident and established marketing professional, with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience in building and managing relationships within a professional business environment.
· Develop and deliver marketing campaigns
· Identify key customer requirements
· Manage and coordinate marketing activities and promote a full range of solutions
· Enhance customer relationships
The successful candidate will meet the below criteria:
· Minimum of 1 year working in a Marketing environment
· Creative mind and ability to come up with new unique ideas
· Ability to create messages that have desired effect
· Team player
· Organisational agility
· Strong content writer - the role will involve a strong focus on content writing so this is an absolute essential
Desirable but not essential
· B2B direct marketer
· Experience in the IT and/or telecoms industry
· Experience in working with a Graphic Designer
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
Marketing Account Manager - £30k
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Wholesale Marketing Manager for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- Up to £52,300 + benefits
Want more Account Manager - Integrated Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, PR Account Executive jobs, PR Account Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.