Account Manager - Creative/Digital AgencyThis job listing has expired
Account Manager to join a creative marketing and digital agency.
You will responsible for the marketing for your own set of clients, devising and implementing multi-channel campaigns across a variety of platforms.
* Client account management and liaison
* Growing your accounts forward
* Management of websites and updates
* Implementation of digital advertising campaigns
* SEO, local SEO & digital PR work
* Social media marketing
* Retrieval and analysis of marketing data
* Advertising & website copywriting
* Email marketing
* Website structure planning, site-mapping and wire-framing
* Brand Management
* An all-round basic understanding of digital marketing tools & techniques
* Basic knowledge of Pay-Per-Click advertising, particularly Google Adwords
* Good basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
* Knowledge of Google Analytics
* A general interest in marketing & web technology, specifically marketing in the digital space
* Hospitality experience would be ideal
* Dedication to gaining great ROI from our client's advertising budgets
Please apply for a detailed job brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Marketing Manager - Global Design and Branding Agency
Closing 3 August 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Closing 17 August 2017
- Recruitment Genius
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Account Manager - Creative/Digital Agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.