Account Executive - Marketing & CommunicationsThis job listing has expired
My client, a marketing solutions and customer communications provider is looking for an account executive. You will be based in Shoreditch, but there will be travel to Surrey one day a week.
- You will report to an Account Manager and you will work specifically on a ‘health’ client.
- You will be responsible for triaging all jobs for the account and assigning the jobs to the appropriate team member / picking up the jobs and working with the relevant teams to ensure each job’s completion.
- You will be detail orientated, organised, process driven but also lateral thinking.
- You must have an interest and experience in the creative and artwork process and be able to understand the difference between a creative and artwork brief.
- You will be responsible for briefing and overseeing artwork jobs as well as some small creative jobs. Responsibilities for reporting progress of all jobs for the team as well as quoting and invoicing of jobs. At least one year’s experience in a similar role.
■ Prioritises effectively under pressure
■ Understands and manages links between various depts. (ie client, account handling team, creative team, digital team and artwork team)
■ Outstanding problem solving and decision-making ability
■ Flexible - adapting delivery, solutions and approach to changing environments and requirements
■ Plans and is highly organised, utilising effective planning techniques and tools
■ Great communicator - can express ideas, expectations and outcomes clearly and confidently both verbally and written
■ Develops and implements consistent processes.
Client facing qualities:
■ Is able to understand and interpret customer requirements and briefs
■ Add value at point of brief and throughout the campaign with suggestions of improvements/alternatives
■ Positive decision maker
■ Takes personal accountability
■ Looks at ways to achieve and maximise profitability
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Producer for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
UX Researcher for Capital One
Closing 16 September 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street, London
- Competitive + Bonus
Want more Account Executive - Marketing & Communications jobs?
Want to find more Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Account Executive jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Operations Coordinator jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.