Account Director - award winning integrated agencyThis job listing has expired
Account Director - award winning integrated agency in Farringdon
Dynamic and forward thinking, friendly creative healthcare agency based in EC1 are looking for a Digital Account Director for their busy and growing team.
You'll lead all aspects of your accounts and team across strategy, brand knowledge, opportunity development, relationship management, financial control and quality assurance.
You'll manage, support, mentor and develop junior members of the team. You are the heart of the business and the team, responsible for the smooth running of the business both internally and externally.
You are also key to identifying opportunities and looking to maximise strategic and creative excellence on the work we do. Many different people will be looking to you for advice, guidance, information and knowledge, including the junior team, the agency senior management team and your clients.
You are central to the success of your accounts and are a key agency advocate and representative to colleagues and clients.
The key areas to cover:
- To facilitate good communication across all who work on your accounts to ensure consistency of approach and understanding
- To build and maintain strong client relationships that are viewed by both sides as a partnership
- To earn the clients’ trust
- To demonstrate strategic leadership on your accounts
- To research subject areas and new developments relevant to the account or categories you work in to help identify and plan potential new projects and/or additional business opportunities
- To establish and deliver creative work that meet the agreed marketing objectives for the brand To be the key mentor and director of your team To identify and communicate opportunities for expanding accounts within clients
- To be a business driver responsible for new organic and new business development
- To review and manage internal and external resources to ensure that projects are initiated and fulfilled to the correct specificity and brand requirements
- To provide accurate information for, and take responsibility for, financial planning, revenue forecasting, WIP reporting and timely invoicing
- To manage projects within the budget agreed
If this is you and you have worked across healthcare clients, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV ASAP to apply for this role.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Media Executive - Ad Agency
Closing 22 May 2017
- AGENDA Digital & Creative Recruitment
- £22,000 to 28,000 p/a
Social Account Manager
Closing 22 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £34,000 to 36,000 p/a
Want more Account Director - award winning integrated agency jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Account Director jobs, Account Manager jobs, Business Development Director jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, New Business Director jobs, New Business Manager jobs, Sales Director jobs, Sales Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.