3D Producer for AppleThis job listing has expired
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced iPad 2 which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.
Apple announced financial results for its fiscal 2012 first quarter which spanned 14 weeks and ended December 31, 2011. The Company posted record quarterly revenue of $46.33 billion and record quarterly net profit of $13.06 billion, or $13.87 per diluted share. These results compare to revenue of $26.74 billion and net quarterly profit of $6 billion, or $6.43 per diluted share, in the year-ago quarter. Gross margin was 44.7 percent compared to 38.5 percent in the year-ago quarter. International sales accounted for 58 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
The Company sold 37.04 million iPhones in the quarter, representing 128 percent unit growth over the year-ago quarter. Apple sold 15.43 million iPads during the quarter, a 111 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter. The Company sold 5.2 million Macs during the quarter, a 26 percent unit increase over the year-ago quarter. Apple sold 15.4 million iPods, a 21 percent unit decline from the year-ago quarter.
The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that Apple’s Branded Programs are implemented with excellence across multiple channels.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Worldwide Channel Team to develop an in-depth knowledge of Apple’s Branded Programs and the channels in which they are placed in order to ensure that the most appropriate solution is executed in each point of sale.
- Work closely with the APR sales team to manage individual location briefs for all Apple Premium Resellers ensuring that accurate and complete briefs are sent forward for design proposals. Partner with the Worldwide Channel Team and design agency to review all store designs briefs and manage the feedback process through to final design kit.
- Manage brief approvals for all new Apple Shop and In-line requests while partnering with your local agencies to conduct space-planning activities for each new location. Match 2D design intents with build partner site-surveys to ensure that the finished build meets the required standards and expectations outlined in the final design kit.
- Become an expert in Program Guidelines and Apple Identity Guidelines to ensure that all programs, uses of the Apple logo and other proprietary assets are correctly deployed.
- Partner closely with the local channel sales and APR (Apple Premium Reseller) teams to help them understand the elements of each program and how they should be utilized for maximum impact. Work with program and procurement teams to influence inventory levels of key fixtures ensuring the program rollout schedules are met.
- Partner with the WW Channel Programs Team (in close collaboration with the iPhone sales team) to conduct fixture and space planning for key iPhone partners in your geo.
- Coordinate the introduction of all other fixture-based programs and product presentation programs within the region. These include iPad, iPod, Mac, iPhone, and iTunes.
- Ensure that all financial and operational procedures are in place on a quarterly basis. This includes, but is not limited to: opening Purchase Orders, obtaining and authorizing vendor invoices, conducting weekly budget reviews and updating spend forecasts.
- Help manage the activities of a small group of exceptional agency and vendor partners in order to achieve established goals.
- As a trusted partner you will develop excellent collaborative working relationships with Apple Cupertino.
- Work as a close partner and ally with the Worldwide Channel Programs team to help them understand your local market and ensure that the needs of the region are properly represented in all programs.
- You may be called upon to conduct prototype reviews with trusted vendors at the request of our worldwide partners.
Requires BA or BS degree and retail fixture or industrial design experience in an agency or in-house corporate graphic design department. Must possess a strong eye for construction details.
Ideal candidate must be comfortable with graphic design files and formats, be able to understand architectural and design drawings, and have experience with visual merchandising and space planning.
Candidate must have substantial experience with a wide range of fixture substrates, specifically wood, acrylic, and metal, as well as extensive experience overseeing on-site installations.
Candidate must have experience managing a small team of people and be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, manage, and motivate.
This position requires a detail-oriented team player with exceptional organizational skills and strong project management capabilities.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and flexible. The candidate should be process driven but able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
We are looking for someone with strong influential and cross-functional coordination abilities combined with excellent communication skills.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Digital Manager for Turner a TimeWarner Company
Closing 26 September 2015
- Turner Broadcasting
Motion Graphics Designer for MCCGLC
Closing 2 October 2015
start 21st September 2015
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more 3D Producer jobs?
Want to find more 3D Animator jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Broadcast Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, Digital Producer jobs, 3D Artist jobs, CAD Technician jobs, Space Planner jobs, Visualiser - Interiors jobs, 3D Interior Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.