Frequently Asked Questions
- Your profile, work experience and skills
- Creating and editing projects
- Posting and applying for a job
- Billing and account information
- Pro accounts
- Connections, followers and stats
- Promoting your work
- Using Inspiration Pools
- Using Madeit for project uploads
- Logins and passwords
- Top 25
- News and the online Magazine
- Profile and email privacy
News and the online Magazine
How do we post a piece of news or article?
With a company account you are able to post news items to your profile.
All uploaded articles are reviewed by our editorial team and some will be featured in the online Magazine. You'll get an email notification if yours has been approved.
To start posting articles hover over 'Magazine' in the top navigation bar. Then click 'Post News/Articles/PR'.
This will take you to an article upload page.
Every article should include a header image which should be 832px wide by 300px high. They should be .gif .png or .jpg.
You should also tag your article with relevant key terms to help your article be found in searches.