How do I create a profile?
Signing up to Creativepool couldn't be easier - we just need a few pieces of basic information to get your profile up and running. To join the Creativepool network:
- 1. Select between an Individual or Company account.
- 2. Click on either the ‘Sign up as an Individual’ or ‘Sign up as a Company’ button.
- 3. For a quick signup, your social accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Google) can be utilised.
- 4. Once you have entered your email and password, you will receive an email to confirm your account. Please click on the link and continue through the registration process. If you do not receive an email please contact email@example.com.
How do I confirm my account?
In some cases your confirmation might appear in your Junk Folder. If you've checked your inbox and still can't see an email from Creativepool, please get in touch with the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I add a profile image?
Adding a profile image helps you appear higher in search and 10x more likely to be viewed than the person next to you. You can either add your profile image from the
- Click on Upload a Photo and select from your your desktop or mobile
- Taking a photo directly from your webcam and upload
- Import one your existing social profiles (Facebook, Twitter or Google)
- Profile images work best as a square and can be any size but we reccomend above 400x400. JPG, GIF, or PNG are accepted.