Web Designer with a focus on Mobile for Win TechnologiesThis job listing has expired
Win Technologies currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and driven Web Designer, with a passion for mobile to join our team in Camden, London.
Who we are
Win Technologies provide competitive marketing solutions for our clients’ online brands and are rapidly expanding into the mobile market. The company now employs over 250 people from a wide range of nationalities with multiple language capability to reach out to a global market.
The position of Web Designer sits within the Design Team and will have a large focus on creating and maintaining online material using the latest responsive design techniques to ensure that all output renders on any device and multiple screen sizes. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and creative individual will mainly be responsible for:
- Working within the design team to look at requirements and work within a creative and development capacity on all associated sites.
- Creating material for both websites, landing pages, emails.
- Updating existing websites and with new designs, contents and structure.
- Maintaining and developing existing systems to increase their efficiency.
- Creating mobile marketing material that is up to date with the latest technical standards.
Are you our ideal candidate?
For this position we are seeking a highly creative designer that is happy to work in a team and is extremely adaptable to the constantly evolving trends in the online environment. Specifically we are looking for:
- Mobile experience desired but not required. A personal interest in Mobile with examples of work demonstrating responsive design is sufficient.
- Degree level education or equivalent in digital media/computing/multimedia, etc
- Competent using the following technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5, CSS3
- Responsive designing from Mobile to Desktop
Exposure to the following technologies will be advantageous:
- Visual Studio 2012
- Knowledge of Mobile operating systems: iOS, Android, Symbian
- Must be able to work to and achieve tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work creatively in a team and willing to share knowledge and skills
- Possess good communication and people skills and is a logical thinker.
Due to the volume of application we receive, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Strictly no agencies
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £25,000 to 28,500 p/a
Graphic Designer for food and packaging sector start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Central London
- temp to perm
- £180 to 220 /day