Mid > Snr Digital Project Manager for We LoveThis job listing has expired
We Love is a strategic creative agency, with digital at its heart.
We offer a smarter way to connect and create resonance with audiences, across multiple digital platforms.
At We Love our imaginations have no limits and we work collaboratively, to make sure that our clients always shine.
We understand that influence and change are only achievable with reason and stimulus, and we provide both. We create ideas that inspire people to think, feel and act.
Going home in the knowledge that we have changed the shape of things, even just a little bit, is what makes us smile each day, and that is something we want to encourage in this industry of ours.
If you like working with likeminded individuals, who have the hunger and eagerness to make the world a more beautiful place for some great clients (Yamaha, Sony, MTV, MSIF, L'Oreal), then you might want to come and work with us.
The role: Mid > Snr Digital Project Manager
Are you passionate about delivering innovative, well conceptualised and well designed multi-platform solutions for projects within an agency? Do you love contributing to a team’s business growth and development? Are you big on process and project management? If this sounds like you, then you may be just the person We Love is looking for.
We’re looking for someone to inspire a creative team to make a difference to consumers' behaviour, by influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive / offline media. To make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising and to inspire the best global, national and local brands.
To successfully manage workflow of multiple projects internally and with client. Deal with conflict issues with poise and clarity, ensuring the team know and understand deliverables and timings. To manage resourcing on an ongoing basis through We Love’s tracking tools.
What we’re looking for...
• Be able to work from a brief to develop creative strategies and run pitches, projects, and campaigns that will advance the client's business, marketing, or branding objectives using your own initiative, with guidance from their line manager or when working within a team.
• Understand the business objectives of any given project and ensure that deliveries fulfil these.
• Work with processes across We Love to ensure good communications and foster a collaborative work environment.
• Often looks for areas that need improvement, and is able to drive implementation of changes and solutions.
• Input to and organise testing to guarantee quality of delivery to client.
• Highly aware of digital communication best practices and utilises them in their daily work.
• Can influence and change consumer behaviour through imaginative and forward thinking solutions.
• Support on Ad Hoc requests where and when needed.
• Often looks for areas that need improvement, and is able to suggest implementation of changes and solutions to their line manager.
• Act as mediator to provide feedback to and consultation with Clients, Creative services, Strategy, Technology, UE, and other 3rd party individuals / teams throughout the duration of the project.
• To manage the full life-cycle of projects from initial client contact to full working delivery.
• Requirements gathering and specification writing.
• Write status reports including resource impact.
• To manage resource planning and raise issues (I.e. under / over resourcing, project slip, scope creep, etc).
• Define project brief with design / tech lead and creative director.
• Create client presentations, tenders and pitches.
• Produce project plans and manage / ensure deliveries.
• Negotiate costs with clients. Discuss options with Directors and Team Leads for up sell opportunities.
• Can self manage, take guidance from others and give guidance where applicable.
• Take part in formal and informal critiques, give effective feedback.
• Write client contact reports.
• Write internal and external periodic project / client reports.
• Ensure that client support issues are resolved and SLAs are met.
• Support sales opportunities / leads.
• Able to work on multiple projects, reprioritise as needed, and consistently deliver on time. Flexible, highly organised.
• Fill out time sheets accurately and effectively.
• Anticipate potential project problems and dependencies, and can effectively suggest solutions or contingency plans.
• Understand the value of all disciplines and how they work within the overall agency.
• Have a three-year college degree in Design, Interaction Design, Development, Computer Studies, Visual Studies or other digital-related field preferred with Project Management focus.
• Prince 2 an advantage.
• At least 5 years of professional project management experience, including at least 5 years of professional digital agency experience.
What we offer
Apart from a great team to work with in an awesome environment, we offer all employees a range of benefits, including:
• Ace Salary.
• 20 Days holiday a year – rising 1 day per annum served to a maximum of 25.
• Good and fair companywide bonuses (we all work hard, so we all share in the success).
• £1000 towards your ongoing growth and training per year + an extra day off for training.
• All the fruit you can eat.
• Company pension.
• And depending on when Christmas falls we normally do a complete shut down over Christmas and New Year adding a good few days to your holiday.
If this sounds like the right job for you, send us your CV along with a covering letter, displaying your proven success in managing a projects to their completion, through knowledge and use of both waterfall and agile methodologies.