Middleweight Designer for We LoveThis job listing has expired
We Love is a strategic creative agency, with digital at its heart.
We offer a smarter way to connect and create resonance with audiences, across multiple digital platforms.
At We Love our imaginations have no limits and we work collaboratively, to make sure that our clients always shine. We understand that influence and change are only achievable with reason and stimulus, and we provide both. We create ideas that inspire people to think, feel and act.
Going home in the knowledge that we have changed the shape of things, even just a little bit, is what makes us smile each day, and that is something we want to encourage in this industry of ours.
If you like working with likeminded individuals, who have the hunger and eagerness to make the world a more beautiful place for some great clients (Yamaha, Sony, MTV, MSIF, L'Oreal), then you might want to come and work with us.
The role: Middleweight Designer
Do you want to inspire a creative team? Can you produce innovative, well conceptualised and designed multi-platform solutions? Do you want to make a difference to consumers’ behaviour, by influencing change in ideas, creativity and interactive media?
If this sounds like you, then you may be just the person We Love is looking for.
We’re looking for someone who can visualise / design agreed templates to exacting standards expected by the company. A candidate with a broad portfolio of work that demonstrates their experience of working across multiple platforms and devices – from app, to campaign, to dotCOM.
• A command of typography, colour, composition, hierarchy, user journeys, interface design, interactive design, interactive marketing, online advertising and an understanding of how these elements work together for a design solution.
• Ability to think conceptually and globally about projects. Able to develop and evolve design systems. Research and explore best practices in interactive design, and is able to discern which competitive ideas are most effective.
• Contribute to new business development and work with teams on new business pitches.
• Able to give effective feedback to drive successful designs and design systems.
• Assist line manager, client services and project managers in the scoping of projects efficiently and accurately.
• Act as a strong advocate for both the end user and design team, and have an excellent understanding of user-centred design and navigation structures.
• Has an understanding of brands and the importance of on-brand design.
• Able to identify inconsistencies and opportunities for improvement.
• Be able to work from ‘blank paper’ to ‘production and build’ taking responsibility and accountability for your work and its standards.
• A three-year college degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field preferred.
• At least 2-3 year of professional design experience, including at least 2 year of professional web design experience.
• Demonstrated success in leading design effort on collaborative multi-functional teams including project planning.
• Exceptional information presentation (visual and written) experience.
What we offer
Apart from a great team to work with in an awesome environment, we offer all employees a range of benefits, including:
• Ace Salary.
• 20 Days holiday a year – rising 1 day per annum served to a maximum of 25.
• Good and fair companywide bonuses (we all work hard, so we all share in the success).
• £1000 towards your ongoing growth and training per year + an extra day off for training.
• All the fruit you can eat.
• Company pension.
• And depending on when Christmas falls we normally do a complete shut down over Christmas and New Year adding a good few days to your holiday.
If this sounds like you and you think you have the hunger to match ours, send us your CV, a link to your portfolio plus a covering letter explaining why you think you’re the right person for the job.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Email Designer start ASAP
- £20,000 to 23,000 p/a
Digital Designer - Corporate start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Hampshire & Isle of Wight
- £32,000 p/a