Designer / Creative Artworker for agency in EC1This job listing has expired
We are looking for a needle in a haystack, a one in a million. An excellent all-round Designer and Creative Artworker who can turn their hand to anything - from an annual review to an HTML email (with corporate branding, flash banners, websites and press ads in between!)... could that be you?
We're a boutique full-service agency, providing offline and online creative and media solutions to clients of all sizes, and across a range of industries. We are looking for a key person to join our team and manage the agency's creative output.
Our ideal person would...
- Take creative marketing solutions from concept to final execution, both online and offline
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Work across multiple media channels including: print advertising, brochures, corporate identity, annual reports, website design, eshots, online banner campaigns, PoS etc...
- Be able to effectively visualise concepts and pitch ideas internally or to clients at presentation meetings
- Be able to generate designs either digitally or through scamps or storyboards.
- Work to client's brand guidelines
- Work to brief and show understanding and relevance to the target market
- Search and source library imagery, attend photo shoots and provide art direction
- Liaise with suppliers: media, printers, developers etc.
- Have a flexible attitude and be happy to contribute as part of a small, productive team (including making the tea when it's your turn ;-) )
Your skill set
- Experience within a digital design and print creative background
- Minimum 5 years solid work experience preferably more
- Full understanding of Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 both online and offline executions using the following programmes to a professional standard:
- Design and create Flash and animated GIF online campaigns, and HTML emails
- English is a first language
Are you looking to showcase your endless creative talents?
If so, apply now, we look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly NO Agencies.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Front end developer (with design skills) start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- Central London
- temp to perm
- £200 to 300 /day
Senior Front End Developer start ASAP
- Greater London
- £45,000 to 60,000 p/a