3D Artist for RTT AG in Munich, GermanyThis job listing has expired
Since our foundation in 1999, RTT has witnessed impressive growth, with now over 534 employees worldwide across Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, USA, Brazil, Japan and China. Our success has been driven by our mission to draw people into an active experience of a customer’s brand via interactive and immersive technology. We are the leaders in high-end 3D visualization in addition to developing revolutionary process technology for clients such as Audi, BMW, Volkswagen, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Adidas, AEG and Electrolux.
3D Artist (m/f) – Realtime
Even before the prototype is finished our Content Production teams will start visualising the customer’s product communication with an attention to detail that makes it impossible to distinguish the visualisation from the real thing. As part of the Realtime department you get involved in the creation of content for configurators and interactive trade shows, both realtime and web.
Munich, CGI Creation, Permanent –
Realtime, Lighting, Fine Tuning
- Get the opportunty to join our RTT DeltaGen Bootcamp
- Learn all about Lighting, Animation, Definition of configuration rules, Fine tuning especially for Realtime and 3D Data
- Take over responsibility for visualisation projects to show your increased proficiency and challenge your talent to turn the digital into real
- In other words: you make the 3D data realtime-capable.
3D Vizz and Realtime Software knowledge, Rendering
- Work experience in the field of 3D visualization or in the field of computer games
- Good skills in some 3D visualisation software (Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema)
- Basics in a Renderer (z. B. Mental ray, Turtle, V-Ray)
- Preferably basics in a Realtime software such as Unity, Virtools, RTT DeltaGen
- Good sense for optical visualization
- Outstanding team skills
- Good English skills
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D visualisation. Interested? Send us your application documents and if mandatory for the position your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations.