Packaging Creative ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
The Realisation Team at my client, creates and prepares high quality designs, design refinements and layouts across a variety of blue chip brands that require the best results. Realisation supports the studio and design teams at an early stage in the design process and throughout all design stages prior to artwork.
The Realisation Team supports creatively and assists Designers in the smooth running of design projects, ensuring the projects are of the highest quality both individually and overall as a team. Creative input from the team is an essential element in the support provided to the studio each member of the 5-man team has a creative input into the design process.
• Implementation briefs from ST4 designs to design finalisation
• To have excellent skills drawing up design elements/logo types for the design process with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• To translate designs across project range extensions considering colour options and layout differences
• To provide good design layouts/sketches for photography guides and be able to prepare design pack layouts onto cutter guides supplied
• To process an in-depth knowledge of correct file formatting
Skills & Knowledge:
• To have at least 3-5 years experience in packaging and branded design
• Graphic Design degree
• Be highly proficient in: Illustrator ; Indesign; Photoshop
• Excellent eye for detail
• Must be a team player and have an ability to get on with everyone and anyone!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Designer for Dynamite Promotions start ASAP
- dynamite promotions
- Central London
- temp, part time
Technical Creative Artworker start ASAP
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £23,000 to 25,000 p/a