Graphic Designer for SThree PlcThis job listing has expired
SThree Plc is an International Recruitment Company looking for a junior / mid-weight in-house multimedia graphic designer to provide design/production services for an Internal Comms team for a year during maternity leave.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and take a brief from scratch through to the final finished visual stage which could involve anything from brainstorming ideas, developing communication ideas and concepts, developing the look & feel for brand identities and writing messages.
The ability to think laterally and across many different touch points is a key prerequisite of the role. You will possess excellent communication skills and not be afraid to voice your views & opinions with colleagues and clients.
You'll be passionate about brands, design and all forms of communications with a keen eye for detail. Good mac skills in the usual design applications you'll have great crafting abilities, this role would suit a designer with a few years under his or her belt looking for the next challenge.
You must enjoy being part of a small, busy, positive team as the sole designer (if you’re into working in big agencies, this job is not for you).
Requirements for the Position:
• At least two years commercial design experience with excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of marketing comms
• Experience of working in busy role as the sole designer for a small team
• Good digital design and production skills
• Ability to generate conceptual designs for single piece to full campaign comms
and sell them in to an internal client base
• Good oral communication skills. Well organised, diligent and takes pride in their work
Lot of copywriting involved in the role English as a first language is a must.
• Proven ability to work from brief through to finished artwork
• Ability to work to brand guidelines, but also to push the boundaries when required
An excellent understanding of all Adobe Creative Suite programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Dreamweaver. Confident at HTML coding for Outlook emails and web pages. Proficient at creating PowerPoint and Word templates. Both Mac and PC experience.
• Deliver internal comms designs and campaigns that work across print and digital based platforms
• Working directly with clients to formulate a brief and produce conceptual designs through to production for all internal campaigns, conferences and grad fairs
• Handle production of online assets, either self build of simple HTML pages or liaison with online developers
• Invent straplines and edit content from drafts to ensure quality of copy fit with good use of grammar
• Develop and design Intranet pages
• Handle print production with our global print management company, either through the account manager or via the online portal environment:
• Reports to the Head of Brand Culture & Communications, within Group HR
• The user community is in excess of 2300 persons, across 63 sites in 18 countries
• Internal Comms is an integral part of the new Employer brand and engagement dept in HR
• The role is situated at SThree’s HQ on Great Portland Street, London where a formal dress code is applied
The SThree group is a world leader in the recruitment industry, boasting a unique portfolio of renowned recruitment brands and job boards. We achieved a listing on the FTSE London Stock Exchange through our successful focus on professionals in high-end, specialist roles. Our brands place professionals across tightly defined sectors. These include: IT, Pharma &Biotech and Banking & Finance.
We were established in 1986. Back then we were a small start-up company. Now we employ over 2300 people. Our operations span five continents, 18 countries, and 40 cities. And we’re not finished yet. Our plans for the future are big, bold and most importantly, achievable. We’re opening further offices in the countries where we currently operate. And we’re expanding into new territories and niche sectors.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Designer start ASAP
- Dynamic New Alliances
- Central London
- £35,000 p/a
Senior Digital Designer start ASAP
- Central London
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a