User Experience Designer for Optima Energy ManagementThis job listing has expired
User Experience Designer / UX Designer
If you're looking for a job that ticks all the boxes, then you should contact us.
- Challenging projects.
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills further.
- Work with a talented and passionate team.
- Great working environment.
- Competitive salary with benefits package.
We are looking for a talented User Experience Designer to work on the next generation of web and mobile based energy management software. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on challenging projects. You will work alongside developers, project managers and business analysts to determine the user experience. You will be involved throughout the project lifecycle, from user flows, wire-framing and rapid prototyping through to the final design.
Skills & Requirements
- Good visual design ability with a focus on user-centred design.
- A passion for good user experience.
- 2+ years experience.
- Strong front-end skills.
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- Private health care for you & partner.
- Income protection scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Fantastic office location.
- Quiet working conditions.
About Optima Energy Management
Established in 1989, Optima's software is used to manage the energy for some of the UK's largest energy users in the private and public sector including Vodafone, Thames Water, Morrisons, Network Rail, Co-operative Group and Land Securities. This is a challenging and rapidly changing environment where our software handles everything from validating hundreds of millions of pounds of energy to providing Carbon Footprint Reporting.
Our offices are located in the award winning Broughton Hall Business Park, just off the A59 outside Skipton, a simply stunning place to work. We have a professional, collaborative and relaxed working environment and encourage active learning and development.