Traffic/Project ManagerThis job listing has expired
This is an exciting role for a mid weight traffic/project manager to make this role their own. You will be working directly with the ECD to develop work flows and production processes for digital and print deliverables.
This is a new role for the agency so you will initially be part of a small team - ECD, Head of Creative, Creative Teams and Developers to deliver across all client projects.
You must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of delivery management
- Time management and how to effectively monitor it
- Budget setting and management
- Project crisis management - identify bottle necks and project risks
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong understanding of systems and processes
- Great can do attitude
- Solid attention to detail
- Great team player
- Calm under pressure
- At least 5 years experience in a similar agency role
If this sounds like a role for you and you'd like to know more please get in touch.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Project Manager start 14/05/2013
- Zebra People Limited
- Central London
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Web Traffic Manager start 13/05/2013
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- East London
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a