Advertising & Partnerships Executive for THEOUTNET.COMThis job listing has expired
THE OUTNET.COM is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009 by the people behind the award-winning website NET-A-PORTER, THE OUTNET.COM has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
THE OUTNET are seeking a talented Advertising & Partnerships Executive to build and deliver a best-in-class B2B/Brand marketing program, Advertising program and Partnerships Program.
Advertising & Partnerships Executive
Location: London, W12
- Build and deliver a best-in-class B2B/Brand marketing program on THE OUTNET
- Build and deliver a best-in-class advertising program promoting THE OUTNET.
- Build and deliver a best-in-class partnerships program supporting THE OUTNET’s key objectives.
- Support the Acquisitions Marketing Manager in delivering against acquisition targets: new subscribers, visiters, new customers, traffic and revenue.
- Ensure the THE OUTNET brand is top of mind in new and existing markets
- Ensure marketing activities are delivered on brand, on time and within budget.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage THE OUTNET’s advertising campaigns, creative development, production and media strategy/planning
- End-to-end campaign management; from agency briefing, to photo shoots and postcampaign analysis
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise campaign performance
- Idea generation: maintaining THE OUTNET’s competitive edge by delivering innovative marketing initiatives
- Identify new avenues to increase traffic, sales and new customers
- Develop strategic partnerships alongside Acquisitions Marketing Manager: from proposal to planning and development, ensuring that all partnerships meet acquisition objectives and that partnerships support THE OUTNET’s brand values.
- Manage partnership events with key stakeholders.
B2B/Brand Marketing Program:
- Initiate processes and procedures in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to develop a B2B brand marketing program.
- Project manage all elements of B2B brand marketing initiatives, including:
- Communications and approvals with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Develop B2B brand marketing campaigns, marketing objectives and communications plans with stakeholders to support all activities
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of B2B brand marketing initiatives upward within the business and direct with vendors
- Ensure brand integrity and image are maintained for the THEOUTNET brand as well as vendors' brands
- Act as the point of contact and champion for all things ' B2B and brand marketing' related within the business, particularly with the Buying, Retail and Merchandising teams
- Liaise with internal department team managers - particularly Product Marketing, Editorial and Retail to ensure B2B and brand marketing activities and communications plans are completed successfully, on time and within budget
- Develop and update B2B and brand marketing calendar throughout the year
Strategy, Budget & Planning:
- Contribute to the strategic planning for the advertising and partnerships channels as well as the B2B/Brand Marketing Program
- Forward planning for advertising, partnerships and B2B/Brand Marketing.
- Budget management for advertising, partnerships and B2B/Brand Marketing.
- Work closely with relevant the agencies to implement all marketing activities
- Manage media and creative agencies in conjunction with the Acquisitions Marketing Manager
- Foster successful agency, partner and publisher relationships.
- Support new advertising and partnership initiatives for focus markets
- Support research and idea generation
- Internal communications:
- Work with all internal departments to deliver on/off-site content to support campaigns and initiatives
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate or equivelant with extensive marketing experience gained in fashion, online and/or retail marketing experience
- Must have experience in online marketing and online/offline media planning and buying
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Creative flair exemplified through proven track record of implementing successful and innovative marketing campaigns
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the discount retail industry
- Strong commercial acumen
- Impeccable communciations skills
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organised and exceptional planning capabilities
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- Excellent work and customer care ethos
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Proactive, self-confident , highly motivated team player
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Search Marketing Manager-West London - up to £35k start asap
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- West London
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Photography Production Manager start ASAP
- Profiles Creative
- Greater London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a