UI Developer for MOOThis job listing has expired
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our amazing award winning high growth company!
Are you a passionate and self-motivated front end web developer? Moo needs you to join our expanding engineering team at our Shoreditch headquarters!
- We make life a little less virtual (we love the web, but you can't put it in your pocket).
- We help our customers create products like Business Cards, Postcards and MiniCards, making it easy for them to share information about themselves or their business in the real world.
- Unlike many tech companies, we make physical products, and they are used every day by hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
- We work with amazing partners including Facebook, Flickr, Etsy, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Working along side the Product, UX, and design teams to define and deliver interfaces of exceptional quality
- Working in a small cross-functional team of developers to deliver high quality web applications to (self imposed) demanding deadlines.
- Provide mentorship and direction to more junior members of the team.
- Able to write modular, cross-browser, optimised CSS/SASS/Less code, including understanding & communicating how given designs will degrade across older browsers while still allowing the best MOO look & feel possible for each platform.
- Understanding & communicating the best semantic markup for a layout, working within a modified grid360 system
- Work closely with UX, product managers, other developers and designers to best realise the vision, design & implementation of the website, discussing technical solutions and suggesting alternatives where required
- Awareness of industry issues, trends & emerging technologies, and able to communicate them to both technical and non technical team members
- Able to design, communicate and ensure consistent front end code standards for a team of developers
Nice to Have:
- University Degree in Computer Science
- An obsession with unit testing, and a militant supporter of web standards
- Active involvement in an open source project
- A good understanding of agile software development practices, preferably hands on experience of SCRUM
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-Weight Visual Designer - Central London - up to £50,000 start ASAP
- Central London
- £30,000 to 50,000 p/a
Lead UX Designer start ASAP
- Propel London Ltd
- Central London
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a