Digital Designer (UX/UI) for MOOThis job listing has expired
MOO has been making beautiful print for 6 years now. It is phenomenally successful. Successful because of its uncompromising approach to design, quality and customers; successful because when we do it, we do it properly; and successful because we employ exemplary people.
Over the next three years we are to expand our business into new products, in new areas and through new mediums; and we need the right designers to do it. People that do stuff properly. People that are exemplary.
Fresh-out-of-the-box or long-in-the-tooth, raw talent or finely honed, web or mobile. We need permanent designers, in our London HQ, that are available soon. In exchange, we offer an exceptional work environment of fun, dynamic and talented individuals; terrific remuneration and benefits; and a sensible life-work balance.
This is going to be a hotly contested position so please send us something we can make a call on. Thank you in advance for your time.
Your vast range of duties will include:
- Working with our Senior Designers on large projects, from idea generation and sketch work, through to refining final design concepts.
- Leading smaller projects with the support of the creative team
- Contributing to our UX team's wireframes, flows and other design specifications.
- Extending and improving existing interface designs and interactions
- Ensuring your designs are implemented by developers as intended.
We can't wait to get to know you, though if we're honest we do have some expectations:
- Extensive experience designing interfaces for screen - web, mobile, native, you name it.
- A portfolio of amazing work demonstrating your range of abilities.
- Passionate about typography, colour, layout, print, pixels, file formats, Bezier curves, screen sizes - basically, you should love this stuff as much as we do :)
- MUST LOVE UX. No, really: We're focused on creating the best possible experience for our customers; we know we can always do better, and we want you to feel the same way.
- Photoshop, Fireworks and Illustrator are your best friends (if you know InDesign, that's a plus).
- An excellent eye for detail and consistency, applied to all design work - the more anal-retentive, the better :)
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead UX Designer start ASAP
- Propel London Ltd
- Central London
- £40,000 to 50,000 p/a
Mid - Weight / Senior Flash Design Developer - Creative Agency start Immediate
- Central London
- perm, temp to perm
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a