Mobile Graphic Designer for Monitise GroupThis job listing has expired
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Graphic Designer to play a major role in the continued growth and development of Monitise and become a part of a company where you have the ability to make a difference.
If you are looking for a new challenging position within a rapidly expanding UK grown Technology Company then Monitise is the place for you. Monitise, the mobile money experts, have created one of the most extensive and successful mobile banking and payments services in the world. It is a publicly listed business with in excess of 3m registered end users, a market capitalization of circa £170m and aggressive plans for further growth. Monitise has an extremely strong and supportive shareholder base that includes Visa, UBS, SCB and First Eastern.
We want to hear from you if you have a background in a Mobile Graphic Designer role and have the following experience:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Owners/Analysts to help shape and design how new mobile services work.
- Responsible for producing full creative designs and assets from product design documentation.
- Responsible for creative design specification documents, including style guides, storyboards and visual explorations.
- Responsible for creating proof of concepts and prototypes to help explore new ideas
- Work with product and engineering teams during product development lifecycle
Education and Qualifications:
Candidates will preferably have a degree in a design discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash
- Mobile UI design
The successful Mobile Graphic Designer will have experience of designing mobile applications with fantastic communications skills.
Monitise have a huge ambition to grow and we are looking for staff who will embrace this change with us.
Please note that this is an URGENT position with Monitise therefore do not delay, please send us a copy of your CV for an immediate review.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance PowerPoint Designer start ASAP
- Greater London
- £18 to 25 /h
Mid-Weight Visual Designer - Central London - up to £50,000 start ASAP
- Central London
- £30,000 to 50,000 p/a