CREATIVE DIRECTOR - Experiential EventsThis job listing has expired
With a client list to die for this agency creates and delivers large scale integrated marketing campaigns, from huge experiential projects through to innovative digital, print, film and everything in between. With five years of growth under their belt and new offices in London this is phase two of their growth strategy, and it's starting to get really interesting….
People talking, awards being won, new clients coming on board and now the opportunity for an experienced Creative Director to join their team and lead the creative strategy and execution across their biggest projects, with particular emphasis on very large scale experiential campaigns.
Overseeing their team of designers the Creative Director will work closely with a highly experienced team of Account Directors to understand the clients' brand and their key messages and target audience. Taking a central role in the creation of the "big idea" through to delivery this role is broad, but would include;
- Taking, challenging and interpreting the client brief
- Lead the initial creative brainstorm
- Developing the overall creative strategy
- Identifying and utilising the most appropriate channels
- Briefing internal design teams and freelancers
- Hands on design for specific areas
- Key role in the pitch team
- Central point of client contact for the agencies largest clients
- Overseeing, assessing and signing off creative
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Creative Director with an event / experiential or integrated agency background (with experiential experience) to join a fast growing agency at key time in the development of their creative offering. The role can be what you make it, and the further opportunities are endless for someone who has the talent and drive to make a big impact.
In return they offer a great working environment, the autonomy to shape the role as you want to, a wide range of interesting projects to get your creativity flowing and an excellent salary and benefits to match.