SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - German SpeakerThis job listing has expired
This boutique agency has big plans and this is your chance to join them early and really progress your career.
With a client list to die for they deliver fully integrated marketing campaigns, from huge experiential projects through to innovative digital, print, film and everything in between. With five years of growth under their belt and new offices in London there is now an opportunity to join their team and play a central role developing the social media in the UK and Germany for one of their cooler brands.
Engaging predominantly with consumers in arts and creative this role covers every aspect of social media management, including;
- Devising overall social media strategy
- Liaising with clients
- Seeking out interesting content (hot DJ's, great clubs, cool artwork etc)
- Establishing relationships with key bloggers and influencers
- Identifying collaboration opportunities
- Writing engaging copy
- Managing the reporting and analysis of user trends
- Initial point of contact for inbound requests
- Attending networking events
The ideal candidate must have experience within an agency environment, managing the social media for a corporate client (preferably with an art / creative focus) and very high level of French language skills.
In return they offer the chance to join a rapidly growing creative agency with an exciting range of clients, excellent career opportunities and where you will be given the freedom (and support) to really excel and make your mark.