Web Manager (Maternity Cover) for Hallmark Cards LtdThis job listing has expired
Web Manager (Maternity Cover) 0001-13
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Manager to join our E Commerce team!
For 100 years Hallmark Cards has helped people connect with one another and give voice to their feelings. We're best known for greeting cards, but we're much more than that. Our wide range of products include gift wrap, party products, gifts, Christmas decorations and more, and we have an exciting programme of new product development and innovation.
We're proud to be family-owned, and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance through our acclaimed Corporate Social Responsibility programme. Our ways of working are based on respect, passion for our business, hunger for success, a can-do attitude and commitment to teamwork- making Hallmark a very special place to work.
We offer varied and exciting opportunities for career development and personal growth, together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Web Manager to cover maternity leave within the e-Commerce department.
The purpose of this role is to manage the day-to-day operations of Hallmark.co.uk.
In this role your key responsibilities will include
• Campaign management (site updates, promotions, key seasons)
• Email campaigns
• Management of creative brief process
• Results analysis using web analytics
• Site merchandising
To drive success in this role the essential requirements you should demonstrate are
• Experience of managing online campaigns
• Email marketing experience
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Commercial and business acumen
• Ability to analyse results and make recommendations
Ideally, you should also have
• Experience of using Google Analytics and DC Storm
• Mobile marketing experience
• Basic HTML knowledge
We are in the business of emotional connection so your interpersonal skills and competencies are really important to us. To succeed in this role you will be
• A great communicator
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Passionate about finding out what users do on our site
• Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines and / or work under pressure