Junior/ Mid-weight POS ArtworkerThis job listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Artworker looking for a fast paced, fun environment. Junior /Middleweight Artworkers with Point of Sale experience desired...
An international design and production agency with a wealth of industry experience. Well known for helping clients and agencies create, manage and deliver their brand messages across the world, this company is looking for bright, enthusiastic people to join their team.
With the company spanning across multiple sectors and a huge client base, career progression and promotion is quickly achievable.
* Using Cutter guides and in-design for some complex FSDU's
* Contributing to a fast paced and thorough team of the production studio
* Working inhouse at one of the UK's most prestigious supermarkets
The Artworker position is a pressurised role which requires personal judgement of the artworker themselves, interpreting numerous client requirements with an effective eye for detail.
It is essential to use your experience and ability to produce, check and verify before the final press goes live. This role would suit someone who is looking for quick career progression .
It is essential the Artworker abides to the clients high expectations and ensures inspection of content is thorough. Management, checking and resolution of issues are among other daily duties.
This role will be specifically working on the Point of Sale team under strict guidelines and time pressure.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate must have the following -
* A good understanding of clients products, branding and markets
* A strong team player in a fast paced studio
* Multitasking ability
* Application of the companies bespoke software
* 3+ years working with point of sale artworking
* Strong technical Artworking knowledge
* Strong understanding of colour separation, trapping and font management
* Verify resolution, size and Client approval
The candidate must have experience working in a Creative/ Artwork environment. Corporate experience would be desirable, if none, then a hunger to do so.
Essential software experience with -
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer start ASAP
- Become Recruitment UK
- Central London
- £35,000 p/a