Content Strategist with Digital Agency LondonThis job listing has expired
Content Strategist - Permanent - Digital Agency - Central London
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Content Strategist has arisen with one of our Central London clients.
A leading planning and buying agency is recruiting for a Content Strategist to join their SEO team.
Based in their Central London office, the successful candidate will manage, develop and execute their clients' overall digital content strategy. Part of a much larger media group you will be joining an agency that offers excellent training, career progression and a fantastic work environment.
* You will be working with digital content and working very closely with SEO manager
* Developing marketing content as well as social and PR strategies
* Reporting, research and content audits
* Handling of budgets
* Educating and training of team members
* Writing articles
Requirements for the role
The successful candidate will possess the following, to be discussed in further detail at interview;
* A strong degree of SEO expertise in the digital sector, with an emphasis on content strategy, SEO campaign management and creative innovation
* A proven focus on relationship management, both internally and externally
* Excellent people management skills, showing the ability and desire to develop, support and educate team members and clients with regards content and its importance in an organic search campaign
* A high level of communication skills and involvement in other areas of the business
The successful candidate will have full UK working rights and be able to provide references which may be used in support of your application.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Handler for Global Content Provider start ASAP
- Zebra People Limited
- Greater London
- £25,000 to 35,000 p/a
Senior Account Manager start ASAP
- Central London
- £35,000 p/a