Campaign Manager – West London – £28,000This job listing has expired
An exceptional Campaign Manager is needed to work on integrated advertising and promotional campaigns for some of the most dynamic and exciting channels in the UK as well as internal and external events and presentations.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering a new VOD strategy, and ensuring that projects are managed smoothly from start to finish. This will include:
- Developing timing plans
- Running pre-production meetings
- Handling multiple client feedback
- Working with their line manager to set up regular reviews of both work and process against agreed criteria.
- As well as running medium priority campaigns independently, you will support the Campaign Head run business priority campaigns, with the ambition to start leading some
- Managing the budget for own projects
The ideal candidate will have
- A good understanding of the creative process and how it works with in a broadcast/ platform operation across most media
- The ability to understand and interpret a brief and brief a creative team accordingly
- Experience in supporting multi media campaigns
- Good understanding of industry compliance procedures
- Experience of presenting creative campaigns and managing and training direct reports
You are likely to be working in a similar role in an agency or another broadcaster, which will have given you a broad range of planning experience across all media.
Note: You must've worked on a TV brand in the past!
This is a great opportunity with a fantastically creative brand, I am looking for smart, hard working and determined digital account managers to come on board and make this role their own.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, do not delay, apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Director start 17/06/2013
- Central London
- £40,000 to 55,000 p/a
Group Account Director - Experiential start ASAP
- Become Recruitment UK
- Central London
- £ Excellent + OTE