Senior Campaign Manager – West London – £35,000This job listing has expired
An experienced Senior Campaign Manager is needed to work on integrated advertising and promotional campaigns for some of the most dynamic and exciting channels in the UK as well as internal and external events and presentations.
The Senior Campaign Manager will be working on one of the highest profile channels in the UK, and will be responsible for delivering a new digital 6-sheet strategy, ensuring that projects are managed smoothly from start to finish. This will include:
- Developing timing plans
- Running pre-production meetings
- Handling multiple client feedback
- Ensuring that the marketing digital 6-sheet plan is delivered on time and on brief, including overseeing the schedule across the various teams
- As well as running medium priority campaigns independently, you will be expected to be comfortable leading campaigns with only minimal supervision
- Managing budget for respective projects
Responsibilities will also include motivating, training and developing a Campaign Manager
The ideal candidate must have
- Extensive knowledge of the creative process and how it works with in a broadcast/ platform operation across all media
- The ability to understand and interpret a brief and judge the creative work against it
- Experience in an advertising or broadcast environment
- Good understanding of industry compliance procedures
- Experience of presenting creative campaigns and managing and training direct reports
You are likely to be working in a similar role in an agency or another broadcaster, which will have given you a broad range of planning experience across all media.
Note: You must have worked on a TV brand in the past!
This is a great opportunity with a fantastically creative brand, I am looking for smart, hard working and determined digital account managers to come on board and make this role their own.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge, do not delay, apply now!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelancers - Client Services start asap
- Greater London
- £130,000 p/a
Senior Account Manager start ASAP
- Central London
- £35,000 p/a