Designer Needed for Wakefield Artwalk 2013 CampaignThis brief listing has expired
The resulting work must appeal to a varied audience and remain neutral in regard to art form and venues involved.
The Artwalk logo should be the focus of the cover design. Ideally, we would like either an A4 to DL (2 parallel fold leaflet) or A4 folded to A5 folded leaflet - double sided, full colour with a matt finish and on uncoated paper (ideally recycled). We are happy for the artist / designer to provide their opinion on which format would work best.
The leaflet should incorporate a Map of the Artwalk, indicating the location of permanent participating venues with details of their address and website (and should space allow a contact telephone number). It will also mention that other venues may open during the year. We will require both a print ready pdf version for printing hard copies and a pdf version that can be available for download from the Artwalk website.
We would like the Map File to be produced in an A0 print ready version for the production of large scale posters to be displayed in the windows of empty shops throughout the city.
Production timetable / deadlines:
- Proposal deadline: 25 October 2012
- Present concept: 15 November 2012
- Delivery of Print Ready Version of Final Designs: 6 December 2012.
£200 (exclusive of VAT, but including all other costs)
- Examples of initial design ideas
- Background / company information including key personnel involved with project delivery
- A brief project plan detailing your approach
- Timetable and key dates
- Examples of campaigns developed for similar organisations / events.