Junior Designer and Retoucher for Isabella OliverThis brief listing has expired
Junior Designer/Retoucher required to work in a busy and vibrant fashion company. You will be Design Graduate (or similar) with a minimum of 1 year’s commercial experience.
You must be fully proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
Based in Kentish Town, you will be working in the Creative department. We’re looking for someone hands-on who is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines (whilst having fun!) This is a busy department so you will be expected to hit the ground running and be able to work under your own initiative.
- Design and create artwork ready for print and web
- Retouch editorial and product (cutout) photography.
- Junior designer with strong retouching skills
- Confident in working on a PC
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong layout and typographic skills
- Able to work closely to brand guidelines
- Skilled re-toucher
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest and eye for fashion and style trends