Creative (Copywriter/Art Director) For Fall Off The WallThis job listing has expired
Are you a creative with a love of ideas and an attention to detail? Maybe you’re a direct marketing Copywriter or Art Director looking to expand your creative profile?
This role is a great opportunity for a ‘grown-up’ creative to prove their credentials as a future creative director. Running the creative on a household-name account, producing DRTV and online campaigns, you will work closely with the client and be responsible for managing a team of in-house designers.
Who we are looking for:
You must have previous experience in producing creative ideas for campaigns and a keen knowledge of DRTV principles and practices. You’ll be working on a leading Betting and Gaming Brand, so some knowledge of the industry would be a benefit.
We are looking for someone who can lead a team of designers in producing ‘Creative-DRTV’ ads. The client has a tried and tested DRTV formula using motion graphics and CG. An understanding of the possibilities and restrictions (in time and budget) within these fields is important. The client also has a desire to use more live action within the CG ads and to experiment with live-action-only ads, so experience of writing and producing filmed creative is essential.
Whether you are an Art Director or a Copywriter some skills in both disciplines will be necessary. The ability to write concisely, and with impact, is paramount. You will be expected to shoulder some responsibility for process, working to deadlines and understanding what is achievable for a budget.
This is a very commercially skewed creative role.
All of the creative work produced is designed to drive immediate revenue and much of the work you’ll create and oversee will have strict production and budget constraints. ROI is essential to the growth of the business and the client evaluates all of its marketing spend on a 12-month pay back basis. An understanding of reporting and evaluation of marketing is preferable but not essential.
This is a client-facing role. The client is heavily involved in the creative process and you will be expected to work closely with them at all stages - meeting their business objectives.
The role is London based with some days spent at a Studio 45mins outside London.
- Generate concepts and ideas for campaigns
- Produce storyboards/visual approach for TV ads
- Write scripts - manage and adapt them through the Clearcast process
- Oversee studio - deliver wireframes, rough and final cuts through production
- VO direction – chose artists and direct VO sessions
- Audio & music – work with sound engineers and music writers to create audio
• Supply creative exploration to Client from initial brief/direction
• Research into new concepts/themes
• Provide early scamps and then more detailed storyboards
• Discuss/agree creative approach with studio/client
• Liaise with client directly on all creative issues
• Ensure each sign off stage of production is met
• Brief studio with new briefs/scripts
• Quality Control all work flow through the studio
• Ensure studio are working effectively and efficiently
• Prepare/attend/direct VO sessions
• Liaise with music writers and producers
• Work directly with sound engineers on SFX
This role is the perfect transition from creative to creative director and carries the responsibilities and rewards that go with that. A real opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious team-player to make a difference and further their career.
The deadline for the first round of applications is October 9th.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Designer for Dynamite Promotions start ASAP
- dynamite promotions
- Central London
- temp, part time
Mid-Weight Integrated Designer start ASAP
- Gemini Search
- Central London
- £30,000 to 45,000 p/a