Digital MI Analyst - LondonThis job listing has expired
My client a forward thinking, customer-centric organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Digital MI Analyst / Web Analyst / Web Analytics Specialist to work closely with the Head of digital and the Web Channel Manager to ensure that their web and digital presence is optimised.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing and providing reporting on all data and information from the organisations digital activities including the web, mobile and social. You will use analytics software and other relevant metrics to perform detailed analysis of web traffic and other analytics to provide insight and recommendation to the Senior Management team to ensure that the online customer journey is effectively measured, reported and continually improved.
* Strong expertise of working with relevant analytic, decisioning and reporting tools such as Google Analytics
* Extensive analytical and numerical skills; comfortable working with and manipulating complex data from multiple sources
* Knowledge of selecting and using relevant statistical tools such as SPSS, SQL or SAS
* Excellent advanced MS Excel skills
* Experience of interpreting data and MI from a variety of sources and draw credible conclusions
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Relevant qualification in Google Analytics (GAIQ) will be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a organisation which has a positive impact on people's lives. If you feel you meet the minimum criteria, please send your CV to Chih Cheung suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.