Senior Marketing Manager - Strategy, DM, Segmentation c.£50kThis job listing has expired
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER (DIRECT MARKETING, SEGMENTATION & STRATEGY) / SENIOR DIRECT MARKETING MANAGER £45,000 - £50,000 plus Excellent Benefits!
Marketing Manager, Segmentation, Strategy, Segments, Planning, Evaluation, TTL, DECISIONING, B2C
A MARKET LEADER is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience in DIRECT MARKETING to join their team in London on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very successful brand.
The successful candidate will play a key role in defining and delivering the segmented strategy in terms of targeting, propositions, media and creative. The core KPI will be to increase the growth rate from these segments over and above the current rate. The successful Marketing Manager will support the development and implementation of segmented marketing strategy. The role will be responsible for delivering bespoke segment marketing plan and driving an increase in the acquisition rate from these groups.
The successful candidate must have experience of the following:-
* Customer base management in a consumer facing business (B2C)
* Direct marketing campaign experience across multiple products and multiple media
* Experience of working with decisioning capability across multiple channels
* Digital and traditional media experience
* Marketing planning in a segmented environment
* Proposition development from actionable customer insight
* Defining targeted customer communications strategy
* Briefing marketing communications across both broadcast and targeted media
* Drive a step change in the way segmentation is applied across acquisition campaigns
* Lead and develop the development of segment marketing plan to attract customers
* Lead innovation on targeting, propositions, media and creative to increase growth from this segment
* Implement differentiated marketing plans from a BTL perspective and influence how the ATL activity is positioned to support this
* Become the centre of knowledge around competitive pay propositions and responsible for developing a strand of tactical responses
* Understand key drivers and motivators and ensure these are addressed in propositions and campaigns
* Lead the setting of segment metrics to ensure growth is tracked and success is shared
PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency start ASAP
- Creative Recruitment
- South London
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Account Director, famous consumer branding agency, London, £65k start ASAP
- Gabriele Skelton
- Central London
- £60,000 to 65,000 p/a