Traffic Manager (Integrated agency)This job listing has expired
The superbly successful multi-channel agency is looking for a super-star Traffic Manager to join them in what is a pivotal role within their creative department. The Traffic Manager works closely with the Project Management teams to ensure that work flows through the agency efficiently and in a timely manner. To succeed in this role you’ll need top-notch organisational skills, a calm and level headed approach, and good existing knowledge of offline and online production.
Skills and experience
• You will ideally be working as a traffic manager or resource manager already
• Proven organisational and project management skills
• We are keen to meet people with agency experience rather than client side
• You should have a solid understanding of how a creative department works and familiarity with a fast-paced client
• Skills in the usual Office suite and familiar with both Mac and PC platforms
If this sounds like the kind of role you’re looking for, then apply today attaching your up-to-date CV.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Traffic Manager start 13/05/2013
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- East London
- £20,000 to 22,000 p/a