Advertising Operations ManagerThis job listing has expired
Global Digital Planning/Buying Agency are looking for a Advertising Operations Manager with an approach to analytics to sit within the International Team for a Major Mobile Client within the Activation Technology Department.
This is a really interesting role as you will be a key player within this Team and report directly to the AD, but also have dotted line responsibilities into the Technology Team to bring in latest tech advances and knowledge to the account as well as manage an ad ops executive.
* To work across all campaigns within the Digital Activation Team on your Global Account
* Set up, optimisation, troubleshooting, trafficking, reporting on all campaigns across Online and Mobile
* Campaign management
* Liaising with the Technology team to ensure all new technology is utilised within the account
* Look at new technologies and ways to track and analyse campaigns
* You will have 3+ years experience, either agency or vendor side. Ideal candidate will have extensive Digital ad server experience but also as much Mobile Ad server experience as possible.
* An approach to analytics is also important.
* Passion for New Advertising technologies
* Knowledge of an ad serving system such as Opens, Mediamind, Doubleclick, Flashtalking, DART, DFP …
They are looking for is someone to make the role their own. Someone who can proactively look for new tech opportunities and bring these into the team as well as working with the media mangers and AD to build up the analysis and tracking side of the account.